Quick automobile review finder - select below

Ask Us Anything

Please ask your question in the box below. We will answer it as soon as possible.

Please note that we may edit the text of your question and that, if you provide your name and town, these will appear with your question. No other personal or information will be displayed or made public.

Top Catgories

What do I need to buy from the UK?

l am about to buy a used 2009 Toyota Avensis TR model from a private seller in the UK. What documents do I require from him for VRT/VRO in Ireland? I appreciate your advice because this my first time.

Thanking you.

Filed under importing - Asked by Ebere Johnson (Dublin ) - Mon, 05 Dec 2016 15:04

Neil Briscoe Answered by: - -


Hi Ebere,

You’ll need two crucial documents. You’ll need the V5C form, which is the vehicle’s identity papers (it’s the red, pink and blue form with the automobile’s reg number, VIN number etc.) and you’ll need an invoice showing the date and location of sale and the amount paid for the automobile.

Other than that, you’ll need the usual proof of identity for yourself (passport or driver's licence, utility bill with your home address etc.).

I’d suggest you have a good automobileeful read of two pages before you start out:

1 -

2 -

0 responses



pharmacie en ligne viagra